Sunday, September 21, 2014

PaintPot


This week's app made me really think about my daughter.  She is almost 2 years old and has found her way to the mobile technology.  As much as we are doing to limit her, we are allowing her to play from time to time on the tablets and phones.  As I was working through this app, I thought about how I could tailor it towards her.  I really wanted to make it fun for her so I put a picture of myself on it so that she could draw on daddy's face.  Overall she thought it was great.  She was able to color on my face and have a lot of fun with the app. 

As I am getting more experience with the app builder, I am getting more ideas about different apps and their processes that I would like to create.  This so far has been a really good experience and I am excited to see what comes next week!

Paint Pot Screen 



No comments:

Post a Comment