Sunday, October 5, 2014

DriveAlive... Staying focused on driving first!

This week's project is one that I really appreciate.  I have had multiple friends get into accidents because of driving.  I have written before that a lot of my inspiration for being in this program is my wife and daughters.  I really like that this app is not so restricting that it is not allowing messages to come, but rather it is opening up the ability to receive the messages and communicate to the person on the other side. 

As I was building this app I was very interested to see how the text to speech and location blocks worked.  It is so cool to have this ability within the app.  Overall this is a great addition to the app building tool box and I am excited to brainstorm about where this could come from. 


No comments:

Post a Comment